Our partner, Atlas Copco, has 140 years of experience worldwide and is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of efficient and reliable air compressors.
Atlas Copco compressors are designed to provide:
- Long life
- Low maintenance
- Exceptional reliability
- Low operating cost
Atlas Copco is a leading manufacturer that offers a complete range of compressors covering all technologies and applications including:
- Efficient compressed air systems: Reciprocating, Rotary screw and Centrifugal air compressors as lubricated or oil free machines
- Refrigerated, desiccant, membrane and heat of compression air dryers
- Air line-filters
- Air distribution systems
- Plant air system audits
Energy Link is located in Bakersfield, CA and serves Central California with certified and trained service teams located throughout the region.
Energy Link is a leader in natural gas compression services in California. We offer field and shop services, contract compression services, new-build compression packages, robust preventive maintenance & service programs and used or refurbished compression packages.
- Natural Gas Compression
- Gas Gathering
- Gas Lift
- Gas Storage
- Pipeline Booster Stations
- Vapor Recovery
Every industry we deal with has to move fluids from one piece of equipment to another. That means there are pumps everywhere we work. We sell, refurbish and maintain pumps of every description:
- Progressive Cavity
- Gear Pumps
- Vertical Turbines
COMPLIANCE WILL BE REQUIRED; AUDITS ARE RECOMMENDED.
Compliance and save money – a win/win
In today’s economic climate, many manufacturing operations—perhaps yours—have been downsized, and are facing new EPA or state mandated regulations regarding rotating equipment. However, the size and NOx output of most air compressors has stayed the same. So chances are you’re paying more for compressed air than you need to and you need to understand the compliance issues. You can find out with an MBox Lite study from Energy Link and Atlas Copco.
An MBox Lite study is a weeklong 24/7 profile of your production air requirements and cost. During the audit, you operate normally and our MBox data loggers record the activity of your compressors. You receive a detailed report with your compressor scope of supply, data pages (including power and air consumption, load cycles, running hours, etc.), profile graphs and charts, and an executive summary.
What is the takeaway?
- If your compressed air system is running efficiently and in compliance, we’ll tell you.
- If you can run your compressed air system more efficiently, we’ll show you how.
- If fixing problems for compliance issues or upgrading to more efficient technology will pay for itself, we’ll back it up with data and propose a solution.